1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

Awesome Beyond Words!!!

The animation was so fluid and the characters and animals in the background reminded me a lot of Jack and Daxter a little. The rest of the series should be really good if this is just a preview. Can't wait for more!!!!!

Bambee Bambee

Awesomeness In The Form Of Flash!!!!!

That was like Ren and Stimpy meets Bambi. Super Funny!!!!

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Amazing!

The story was really good and I liked how you changed it a bit to make it scary and suspenseful. Make more flash's like this.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Dis Gud Shit!!

The first one was gud, and this is even better! There are actually thousands of possibilities for songs. ^_^

~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

Skills To Pay The Bills!!!111

Awesomeness!!!! I've been wanting to start creating music like this but I don't which program to get or download. Can you help me out by giving some suggestions? They would much appreciated. Again, awesome song and pick me to be ur vocalist for ur new song!!!!

IHaveWon92

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

Awesome Overdose!!!!1111!!!

This was really awesome! I liked this cuz it doesn't sound like anything like something that wuld be in mario or zelda. If you could tell me how you make 8-bit sounding songs that wuld be awesome and I wuld luv u forever and ever. (^_^)

dragonforce 8bit dragonforce 8bit

Funny

This made me laugh because when I listen to dragonforce, it's like I'm listening to an arcade game

FoohNceO FoohNceO

It real gud!

I like ur style. It reminds me a lot of artwork from Jak and Daxter. Keep up the good work. When u gonna make the 3rd installment of Khale?